Below are the top 10 Reasons Why you should Invest in Key Biscayne Florida Real Estate and why Key Biscayne is an Exciting Place to Buy Real Estate.
1. – Key Biscayne is self-governing, crime free, a delightfully easygoing tropical Island Paradise and a great place to live, shop, eat and play. Key Biscayne is considered one of the most exclusive areas in Miami and has one of the highest incomes per capita in the United States.
2. – Key Biscayne offers the pleasure of Island Living with an international atmosphere. Key Biscayne attracts residents, investors and vacations home buyers from all over the globe which make the Key Biscayne Real Estate market unique.
3. – The Key Biscayne Island is 7 miles long and 2 mile wide. Being an island there is limited amount of inventory with a strong resale and rental Market.
4. – Key Biscayne is just six miles off the coast of Miami which offers Island Life with proximity to the City. Key Biscayne is 18 miles from Miami International Airport; minutes away from the Port of Miami, Coconut Grove, Miami Beach and Coral Gables.
5. – It is a World Class Resort community and is one of the 5 best permanent vacation spots in the United States. Key Biscayne is the home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Cape Florida is consistently ranked among the top ten America’s best beaches and was awarded an A+ rating by Standard and Poor’s and Key Biscayne’s beaches.
6. – Excellent Schools. An excellent primary education is available through numerous Montessori programs and preschools, as well as a K-8 school and high school at MAST Academy.
7. – The Key Biscayne area has the only sub-tropical climate in the United States, other than Hawaii. In December the high temperatures average 77 degrees F; the lows, 61degrees F. In August, average highs of 90 and average lows 75. Key Biscayne has a great year-round weather for recreation and sports.
8. – Key Biscayne, is an active person’s paradise, it claims Crandon Park’s picnic-inviting beach, 18-hole championship golf course and tennis center, where the Sony Ericsson Open occurs in March; Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park’s stunning beach, bike trails and picturesque lighthouse, and the Key Biscayne Yacht Club, where members sail and socialize.
9. – Key Biscayne offers the finest Residential oceanfront resort sin South Florida with many luxurious living alternatives and a range of state of the art amenities including gym, massage, spa, multiple pools and restaurants on site. Key Biscayne offers excellent options in Condos with endless water views. Key Biscayne offers variety House styles from Island Style to Modern. Key Biscayne has the perfect home for your boat or yacht…
10. – Interest Rates are historically Low.
Once you visit Key Biscayne Island Paradise you will be able to understand why is Good to Invest in Key Biscayne Real Estate.
If you are interested in a more detail Information or in buying, investing or selling in Key Biscayne please email , text or Call @ 305.205.1567 your Key Biscayne Real Estate Expert JOSIE Albaine Now!